We specialize in design and manufacture of components in all-composite materials. These deliver high-strength, very low structural weight vessels and large structures for a variety of advanced applications in marine, offshore, aquaculture, land-based and defense industries.
For close to three decades, we have been perfecting design and production of vessels and large advanced structures in composite sandwich materials. We have delivered components and vessels built in a variety of Fibre-reinforced polymer composites (FRP), such as resins (polyesters, vinyl ester, epoxy, phenolic), fibers (glass, aramid, carbon), roving (uni- and multi-axial fabrics, woven roving, etc.) with core materials of PVC and PMI foam, balsa and honeycombs.
Composites are light, strong and malleable, and contribute to a product’s lifespan, sustainability and lifetime economy with low maintenance and overall lower lifecycle cost. Composite structures may be designed and manufactured to meet individual operational requirements, including strength and stiffness specifications, high temperature properties and integrated sensor and stealth technologies.
Light, yet robust
- high strength/weight and stiffness/weight ratios
- 2/3 the weight of aluminum and ¼ the weight of steel
- resist fatigue and impact
- offer dimensional stability
- malleable, easy to embed sensor and stealth technology
- non-conductive with high dielectric capability
- thermal and conductive properties
- insulate against heat and frost
- resistant to chemicals
- can be recycled into concrete
- lighter vessels – less CO2 emissions
- less consumption, less maintenance, less replacement