Here are a few highlights from the media about Umoe Mandal and WAVECRAFT™ Crew Transfer Vessels . Media sources and authors are credited through the links below. Regretfully, some articles are only available in Norwegian or other Scandinavian languages.
Renewables and Oil & Gas:
- Press Release – Umoe Mandal World Marine Offshore orders Ørsted-bound crew transfer vessels from Umoe Mandal
- Den «leser» bølger og har en toppfart på over 40 knop. Kan revolusjonere serviceoppdrag på havvindturbiner.
- Ombord i denne båten skal du slippe å bli sjøsyk
- Sjøsyke havvind-teknikere er blitt et stort problem. Det skal denne båten fikse.
- Design for surface effect ship (SES) WFSV
- Charting the course for offshore access systems
- Norwegian gamechanger for offshore wind?
- Umoe Wavecraft enhances windfarm access
- Norwegians unveil speedy CTV
- Statkraft Signs WaveCraft for Sheringham Shoal
- Umoe Rapid Lands German Offshore Wind Contract
- German charter for Danish CTV: World Marine Offshore’s Umoe Rapid working on unnamed project
- Vindgigant tester vild vandflyter ud for Esbjerg med 78 kilometer i timen
- Umoe Mandal targets offshore sector with high speed craft
- Norwegian designer unveils high performance crew transfer unit
- High performance crew transfer vessel is based on proven military design
- Fast craft development is literally taking off
- Beneath the surface: The present and future of composite workboats
- Wavecraft Voyager takes on the helicopter monopoly
- Umoe Mandal teams with Bordelon on next gen crew transfer